RFLEX [Greenlight Demo]
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
NOTE: as of now, only a demo is available. The full game will be released once the game is greenlit. If you want to play the full game sooner, don't forget to vote!
RFLEX is a fast-paced and challenging neo-arcade game. Frantically dodge your way to the high score in a series of rage-inducing levels while enjoying a kickass, original soundtrack. Experience trippy visuals while being pulled into a never-ending abyss of addicting, non-stop action.
RFLEX is about dodging rectangles coming from multiple directions using a unique joystick-like control scheme for as long as is humanly possible. It seems simple at first, but quickly erupts into a brutally difficult experience.
"There is absolutely no room for error. If you panic or hesitate for a second you will die."
-Alpha Beta Gamer
- 5 insanely challenging levels
- Eons of addicting gameplay
- Simplistic, trippy neo-arcade aesthetic
- Rapid electronic soundtrack by Adhenoid, Ashedragon, and ForeverBound
- Geometrically accurate inter-polygonal warfare
- And more!
The full soundtrack will be available on steam, once greenlit
To those with Photosensitive Epilepsy:
Though an epileptic friendly mode has been added to the options menu, please proceed with caution.
- Download the .zip for your operating system.
- Extract the .zip.
- Windows: double click `RFLEX64.exe` or `RFLEX32.exe`. Mac: double click the `RFLEX.command`. Linux: run `RFLEX.sh`.